Monday, September 22, 2008

Natural History Museum

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the natural science museum here. Pretty cool, I must say. There is a lot of fossil findings here in New Mexico and the longest dinosaur ever found was discovered here, thank you very much! It's called a Seismosaurs ("size-ma-sorus") 110 feet long!

I Sometimes pictures of kids just don't work very well. They don't know how to smile real and they look uncomfortable so lately I've been having them "show-me-their-muscles" shots! So funny and they love to do it!

We bought some rock candy and had fun making them our new veneer teeth!
Scott's photo is the best. What a nut!

2 comments:

Stepi

We love rock candy. For some reason it always reminds me of mom. Have you had the chocolate ones? they taste better than jelly bean flavored ones, but the rock and dirt flavored ones are the worst!
My kids would love that museum.

Kathy

Rock candy reminds me of Mom, too! Hmmm...did we have it at the Nut Tree?

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP