Sunday, March 15, 2009

Off to float the Grand Canyon

Hi All -

Ginger, Kelly, and I are launching March 20 for a 14-day raft trip down the Grand Canyon. 16 of us, on 5 rafts, 230 miles! We were invited to join a trip by our friend Greg Crockett who has been on the wait list since 1995. We took Greg on our Middle Fork one-week raft trip last summer - "Pay it Forward" works!

So - I get to check off a major item on my Bucket List!

Oh - Eric made this same trip last spring with his class so he is babysitting our llamas, new lambs, wild cats, hot tub, frig, etc.

Love All, Bill

2 comments:

Kathy

Man! That seems SO FANTASTIC!!! I'm sure I don't have to tell you to take lots of photos and posts them so we'll all be jealous!

Good luck! And don't go tipping your raft over like you did before! :)

Emily

What fun! Also on my list of things to do, someday

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP