Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wow! People really are talking on here!


I had no idea that people talk so much on this blog!

I didn't know that Eric put the article about Outdoor Discoveries on here! I have a sweet brother!

About Outdoor Discoveries. I started my camp in May and it has been thriving and it is my dream job. The article that came out last week was the first 'advertising' I have done since starting the camp-it has all be done by word of mouth and I am constantly wowed by the amount of families I have signed up each week. I send out an email each week and they sign up!

Tonight I was working with one of my families who just started coming in September and the child asked me why I didn't have a camp last Sunday-it was so wonderful to hear that a child missed me-I am making a difference in her life. My favorite quote was from this summer when we spent the day creating hula hoops and playing in the grass. Ryan's (almost 7) nanny had arrived to pick him up and he looked up at me and said "but I'm not done"

I am also working with a few families on how to raise their children and it's brilliant. It makes me giggle to see parents trust me with their children and the process of helping them help their children grow into compassionate responsible human beings. I am working on creating some sort of blog for families-I want to share my knowledge of how to work with children correctly and easily so that both parents and children are understanding one another and working with rather then against.

I am also starting a new experiment with a few 'dance moms' on creating dance clothing-the past few weeks I have been making tutus! I love it! I think that I may have to start wearing tutus everyday because they are so pretty! We have a website that is in the making and is just waiting on pictures to show off our creations. If anyone would like to special order tutus for the holidays let me know-I will come up with a family discount!

I do have a website for Outdoor Discoveries and I am looking for someone to help me make one way cooler but for now it is great.
check it out
outdoordiscoveries.org

Hope you are all well
movin fast and speedin up
kelly

2 comments:

KathyR

Kelly, it sure sounds like you have found... NO...made the perfect job. That is so awesome! I am so happy for you. I'm going to check out your web site tonight. Keep up the great exploring with the kiddos.

happytape!

I have a little experience with web stuff, but not enough to really help. i could help with a banner?

I'm totally impressed with what you're doing! thanks for posting!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP